Monday, April 21, 2014

Burnaby Neighbourhood Stalking-The House on the Corner

There is a new build in my neighbourhood I have been dying to see the inside of. I didn't realize it was being built to sell so when I saw the for sale signs I knew I'd find out what it looked like. 

Now I want to share it with you!

7412 Government Road, Burnaby B.C

I've seen this style of exterior popping up everywhere lately and it can be hit or miss whether or not I like it. This particular house works for me because of all the angles and windows. 


I'm not a fan of the furniture in this space but the fireplace to the left is a beautiful feature.

I love the big windows throughout the space.


This backsplash is very unique.

I Like the hardwood floor colour. A nice change from the usual dark espresso hardwood floors.



The ceiling pendants and metal wall decor are from the store I work at: Moe's Home Collection.
Metal Ring Wall Decor
Bubbles 8-Light Round Pendant


 







I love the angled windows.


Listing




















I love this house!!!
Have a great week everyone!!

Xoxo- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment